Pursuant to the Article 13 of the European law 2016/679, we kindly provide you the following information:
1. Purpose of the data treatment processing
The data collected without your express consent (art. 6 par. 1 lett. b) and c) of GDPR), are used for the following
– To fulfill the obligations established by the law, and in particular the rules of a civil and fiscal nature, as well as
regulations and Community legislation;
– to fulfill the obligations contractually assumed;
– to manage payments and cash receipt, where applicable and planned;
– to elaborate/issue internal statistics;
– to issue/make technical reports, price quotation or anything else regarding services requested by customers and /
or potential customer;
– to make commercial communication and/or, generally, concerning the products and business activities;
Related of the above mentioned treatment, it is not contemplated the management of the “sensitive data”
pursuant Leg.Decr. n. 196/2003, such as those capable of revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs,
philosophical or other, political opinions, membership of politic parties, trade unions, associations or organizations
of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, health and sexual life.
2. Modalities of data processing
With reference to the above mentioned purposes, your data are processing both by computer way both paper.
The data processing operations are issued/made in oder to guaranteethe logical, physical security and
confidentiality of your personal data.
3. Nature of the personal data
Your personal data are processing, strictly related to the management of the service requested by you,.
4. Mandatory or optional nature of the data provision/transfer
The provision of your sensitive data is not required. The provision of the personal data it is not mandatory, but any
eventual refusal could make the impossibility to execute the contractual obligations; the provision of the personal
data for civil and tax purposes is mandatory in accordance with the law.
5. Scope of the communication and data dissemination – storage
Your data can be communicated to:
– all the subjects to whom have the right to access to such data and recognized under legislative provisions;
– our collaborators, employees, in the context of the related functions/job
– to all natural and/or legal persons, pubblic and/or private persons, when the comunnication is necessary or need
to be functional to the performance/management of our activity and in the manner and for the purposes described
above, including external consultants.
The data will be not transferred neither to the Member States of the European Union nor to third countries not belonging to the European Union.
The data will be kept for the period of time strictly necessary for the execution of any contractual relationship and,
subsequently, in implementation of the obligations established by the law.
6. Identification name of the Owner/Holder and of the manager
The Owner/Holder of the personal data treatment is Bruno Giacomazzi.
7. Rights according art. 7 of the Legis.Decr. n. 196/2003
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree
196/2003 – Right of access to personal data and other rights:
The interested party has the right to obtain a confirmation of the existence or not, of its personal data, even if not
yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form..
– The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication of:
– The Personal data origin;
– The purpose and the modalities of the processing;
– The logic applied in the case that the data treatment has been made by electronic instruments;
– The identifying details of the holder/owner, the managers and the designated representative;
– The subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can become aware
as designated representative, managers or agents .
– The person concerned has the right to obtain:
– The data updating, the rectification meaning, where when there is the interest, the data integration;
– The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law,
including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently
– The indication of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where
this fulfillment is impossible or requires as use of manifestly disproportionate ways in comparison to the
– The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
– on legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her/they/it, even they are relevant to
the purpose of the collection;
– to the personal data processing concerned the purpose of the advertising sending material or direct sales or the
completion of market research or communication.
8. Personal data treatment Withdrawal of consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by sending a registered letter
to the following address: CUTTING TRADING INTERNATIONAL srl, Via Sile 24, 31030 Castelfranco Veneto (TV), or by
certified mail using the following address: cutting .firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing a photocopy of the identity
document, with the following text: << revocation of consent to the processing of all my personal data >>. At the
end of this operation your personal data will be removed from the archives as soon as possible.